Last week I blogged enthusiastically about the PEI #scienceAfrica UnConference - Appreciating PEI's "Africa's Scientific Independence"
Now the highlights are avaliable - excellently done as a Prezi with embedded video clips. I'll copy some of the announcment below to give you the links and a flavour of the day:
- Africa needs to own its science agenda
- Governments need to step up
- Science needs to be recognised and celebrated in Africa
- Technology must be central to future plans
- International partnerships must be genuine and collaborative